Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm A pleasure rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there are guys like me who love to race? Myself there is a lot of testing and only race on the track. But there are times with my buddies when we go for it. We all still slow down for blind corners.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I raced 3 years ago w/ a 97 ZR 580. Parents wouldn`t fund me so it got to expensive for me. Now I just race my buds

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear yah on the funds, I'm the parent and my son and I race. He helps out more then enough on the sleds and around the house which make it nice. It would be nice to have the 440 SP but it's made just for the track now. You can't just take it for a 100 mile fun run. I like to put a lot of miles on so it's not practical.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i used to love beating the piece of shit ski-doo's with my old
zr and zrt, it realy pisses them off to lose to a smaller sled,
last year i got beat by my cousin's xc 700....
not this year :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my Brother just kicked all there butts with his 03 ZR 900 1/4 mile speed run was 170km

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been racing since I was 16 years old (in 96). Just started grass 4 years ago, and love it. I am an adrenaline junkie, and race seriously on the track, but also love running other sleds (buddies or otherwise) cars, semi's, cops! ;-) Anything that goes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts