Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Sno-Pro flap for racing and It didn't come with secuing straps( I am racing this wekend, and need to get this done..) :) ......What is anyone using and wear are you attaching it to the flap and chassis??? I don't beleive the loop around the back bar is going to work ....I actually need the straps under the tunnel that attach to the flap....

Thanks for any help.......... :wacko:

F7SP

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
one guy cut a piece of tin and put it behind the flap to make it more rigid, but if you get a-holed it will bend up in your track, so scratch this post!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
you can pretty much use items like an old belt and drill a hole on each end and on the lfap end bolt it through and the tunnel end use the screw hole that attaches the black plastic trim.
you can go to home depot and make up a small cable with eyelets on each end and pop rivet the flap side and then use the existing screw for the plastic trim.......get the idea?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys.....If anyone has done some ISR certifide racing and has a picture of a flap...please post one...I don't care what brand it is on.

If not I will go with the old belt....Thanks F5!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts