·
Registered
863 Posts
where are you and whats her ride and can i but my ol lady on my sled? lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's got a F7, and I'm tired of being the brunt of all her I'm #1 crap. When it is on the lake or in the longer straits, she's gone .The only way she can't touch me is in the woods.She says "YET".I started the year out with a Heelklicker clutch kit & AAEN single pipe figuring that would even out the less weight thing....no chance. But I fiddle with this & fiddle with that , maybe I can get her .I have A 2002 ZR800 CC carbed,ya think I should give up & call it not possible? :blink:

·
Registered
863 Posts
you can do it, dont give up yet there is endless possibilitys...money=speed

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know Money=Speed, but I already spent enough on her sled,my sled & all the kid's sleds this year. Not to mention the 4-place trailer I bought & all the cloths and accessories. It's getting out of hand. Seem's like I can't get out of the dealership for less than $150-$200 each time we stop.I get bored on the lakes after a couple of runs or so. I keep telling her I could put our 6 year old on & let him run,but I still give her credit on the win.I think I will just keep on tinkering and I'll get it. <_<

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey....get rid of that 1.250 track...go to a 1" lug...will pick-up about 10mph on the top end...the 2001's are faster then the 2002 cc...it's all in that track...you MIGHT be able to stay with her!! I changed mine...it works!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks,my brother has a 2001 & he beats me at top end. We just replaced his jackshaft bearings & found out his gearing has been changed also.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
If you really want to beat her you have to change your way of thinking...

You say you've done a lot of fiddling and spent a lot of money, but without the right results.

I say you take one more hour of fiddling time(probably while she's not home) and go over the F7 and find ways to slow it down. Tighten the track, toe the skis out about 1.5", unhook a couple wires, ...

Not only will it be cheap, it will work :p

·
Registered
863 Posts
hmm i guess we need to come up with a new one...what could it be...ok here it is rain man...the cheapest hp is les weight on the sled, so starve youself for a couple weeks and make sure shelly, i think her name is, eats lots, dont let her go hungry...and take a laxitive a couple hours b4 the race...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts