Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one out there that really races? Not lining up against their friends but actually racing in a race where you win money and a trophy.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yep usually every weekend. I'm going to enter an X-country race on March 29th, first prize is $20,000 CAN. Gotta get my sled just perfect before then...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just a local radar run with my f7 standard, no studs. 660' track in a field and they didn't seperate the traction and non-traction classes. Won the 700 class, 800 class, open and had the fastest speed of the day of 88 mph. Won 3 trophies and a $100 and had a lot of fun!

Just so you know, there weren't any true open or mod sleds. To my knowledge, most sleds in the 700cc and up classes were just trail sleds, as is our f7. Sure was fun......(smiley face goes here!) btw, how do we use these smiley faces? Every time I try I get these :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (My lack of computer knowledge is really showing here! Thanks.)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Also, I'm going to try and show a picture of the sled and the trophies.

As you can tell, I'll have to get someone with a little more computer know-how and have them post it for me ;) :p B) :rolleyes: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :huh: Liking the smileys!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Done straight line drag racing for quite a few years. This year I have ran a Rev 600, now I have added the F7 to my roster.
Gonna race the F7 in 2 weeks, gotta figure out these cats. First time ever racing with a cat.

The rev 600 hauls some sweet ass in drag races, hopefully I can dial in the Firecat.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yes they do, I raced in the Trail Sport 500 class, which is first year racers only, NO previous sno-X racing I raced the first 2 races, but now I am stopping and I am just going to coach the kids (10-13 440 fan and 120). When I broke the $800.00 helmet in the pic (Fell off and got hit in the head by another sled) and the wifes sled broke twice, it seriously hurt the budget...

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
No you can still register. I race the CSRA which is the ASRA but in Canada and I joined a month ago and each race there is new competitors

1 - 16 of 16 Posts