Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what does vga stand for .......very grainy also.......or what......285$ for a camera and that is all the better i can send on the internet or do i need to get high speed instead of dial up????????/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,175 Posts
high speed kicks ass, what kind of camera?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hp photosmart r717...................heres one for you cat guys .......get used to this view........ :frech11:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,546 Posts
That winshield looks sick. :div20: Sno-flap looks even sicker :div20: :div20:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 25 2005, 02:23 PM
what does vga stand for .......very grainy also.......or what......285$ for a camera and that is all the better i can send on the internet or do i need to get high speed instead of dial up????????/
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891686
[/quote]
Your internet connection shouldn't have anything to do with the quality of the pics. There should be a setting for quality on the cam to set.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
Gulla would be proud

Nice accessories. The details as requested would be cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 25 2005, 03:29 PM
hp photosmart r717...................heres one for you cat guys .......get used to this view........ :frech11:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891699
[/quote]


What view is that? I don't think I've ever seen that part of a Polaris. Oh, now I know... It must be the back. Never seen that before, sorry.

J/K buddy, nice sled! You must be pumped for winter, as I think we all are.

Here's to snow early this year.
:snowfall:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Sep 25 2005, 07:49 PM
good question. i like the pattern too, who's is it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892098
[/quote]


the pattern is from a template made by extreme max.......it's just a simple four v pattern,four sets of 24 in each v with the v leaving an imprint in the snow pointing in the direction you are driving...........simple but effective.......i've used the template made by woodys before but it repeats itself too often........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,931 Posts
Sed looks good ,The pics will come out better if you take them in better quailty instead of the setting you have it on ,forget what you said it was.Then open pic on pc ,right click on pic,then click open with,there is probly something on your pc there to resize,you want the pixels about twice what you have now.If you right click on your pic & hit properties it shows the pixels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by maceng@Sep 25 2005, 09:37 PM
What view is that?  I don't think I've ever seen that part of a Polaris.  Oh, now I know...    It must be the back.  Never seen that before, sorry.

J/K buddy, nice sled!  You must be pumped for winter, as I think we all are.

Here's to snow early this year.
:snowfall:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892323
[/quote]


thanks man....i just had to throw in the cat jab, couldn't resist......... :beerchug: :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by xcbullet@Sep 25 2005, 09:44 PM
Sed looks good ,The pics will come out better if you take them in better quailty instead of the setting you have it on ,forget what you said it was.Then open pic on pc ,right click on pic,then click open with,there is probly something on your pc there to resize,you want the pixels about twice what you have now.If you right click on your pic & hit properties it shows the pixels.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=892339
[/quote]


i snapped this one at 2 mp.....thats the next step up from vga........it might or might not work.......
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top