Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced a 2003 zr 800 the F7 sno pro won every time buy about 2 sleds the race was on the river and was for about 1/4 mile. It was hard to tell if the 800 was gaining because there was a turn at the end. But the 700 is a rocket and no match for a 800. :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
I ran an 800 EFI last wekend . I got it out of the whole. We stayed in it for tehe lenght of the lake. At the end I was getting nervous she was going to get me. I stayed about a sled ahead. I weigh 215, the girl was light. I asked if anything was done, she said it was stock.

·
Super Moderator
4,357 Posts
We had 2 f7's racing in a field with 660 ft marked off and 1000 ft marked off. Mine is a reg f7 my buddies is a sno pro conditions were Ideal nice hard packed snow. Our other friend has a 2002 zr 800 with some clutching done and a D & D power breather. I must say I am impressed with the f7's as we had him by 1- 2 lengths in 660 ft and probably 3 lengths in 1000 ft. even tho we were faster then zr 800 the zr 800 is still very impressive

·
Registered
962 Posts
I wonder if Mirrors will be standerd on F7 next year?

Cause its way too dangerous to turn around to see how many sled lengths / Miles your buddies are behind you.

·
Registered
320 Posts
MY WIFES F7 RED PATRIOT SP PICKED SMOKES MY 02 800 CCE PICKED,V-FORCE,CLUTCHING. THE 800USUALLY GETS THE HOLESHOT BUT BY THE MID POINT THE F7 GOES BY LIKE I'M STANDING STILL. GOT TO GET MY OWN FIRECAT IN SRING ORDER TIME

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by Slider79@Jan 30 2003, 09:55 AM
I wonder if Mirrors will be standerd on F7 next year?

Cause its way too dangerous to turn around to see how many sled lengths / Miles your buddies are behind you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts