Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the out come was who ever got the hole shot won.my sled is ported piped and is clutched pretty good almond spring 10 64 weights revs at about 8 grand all the time so whats the problem shouldnt i be beating him thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i took the pipes off jetted back down to 500 fuel screw at stock setting i raised the tripple exaust ports 2mm clutching almond primary 64 weights didnt touch the back clutch it is geared 24-41 has very good shift out stays at about eight thousand rpm's all the time engauges about thirty eight not to much spinn out of the hole just seems like it should be faster any help would be great

·
Registered
924 Posts
Those F Sleds are qwick in a strait line but with the moddifications you have he shouldn't be so close. What pipe were you running and is your tack calibrated ? Does his sled have studs or a big lug track ? Whats the weight diffrence between you both and is your suspension setup for good transfer. I don't understand why you'r only running 64 grams weights with a 140/330 primary spring. I would try a Polaris Almond Red 165/310 or a Almond Blue 150/310 the more ingagement you can run and keep traction the better off you will be with Polaris 10/66 weights and a maxium of 20,000 belt to sheave clearance. For the seconadry try a new Silver/Blue 42/75 or a Polaris Bule/Orange 56/90 with a hotseat 50/36X helix. I'm running Polaris 10/64s weights balanced to 63 grams with a Polaris Almond/Blue 150/310 Polaris Silver/Blue with a HotSeat 50/38X helix #2 hole with 22/40 gears and Love it very qwick from 0 to 90 MPH.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same outcome with both sets of pipes actually the stock one has alot more low to mid and is much easeir on the ears.same track on both sleds tack has not been calibrated will try heavier weights and more spring thanks getting ready to go to a tripple and then i will never have to worry about it again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts