Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you notice in every post on here no matter what the topic, it always turns into a race topic. :no_bashing: People put pics up, trail conditions, talk about there truck, and everything gets turned into " I raced you, no you didn't, who cares. " You want to challenge someone or tell them their sled is slower or you are hungry, do it in here. Some people put some nice posts on here then they go to shit. Must everything pertain to a race? This is just an idea as you must have seen other people make comments about how every topic turns into a race topic. PLease be gentle. :div20:

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
:werd: I agree Smedley! Can't see it happening though. LOL But it should be that way, as well as just have 1 topic for Highlands conditions. Keep updating with pics and info. Pretty simple hey Tousan. :dunno: All a guy has to do is go to the last page to view the current conditions and all is good! :fluffy: Some of the posts a guy may be interested in reading becomes a pain in the ass to scroll through 2 pages of CRAP to make sure you didn't miss anything tthat may interest you! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
If you notice in every post on here no matter what the topic, it always turns into a race topic. :no_bashing: People put pics up, trail conditions, talk about there truck, and everything gets turned into " I raced you, no you didn't, who cares. " You want to challenge someone or tell them their sled is slower or you are hungry, do it in here. Some people put some nice posts on here then they go to shit. Must everything pertain to a race? This is just an idea as you must have seen other people make comments about how every topic turns into a race topic. PLease be gentle. :div20:[/b]

LOL Wally you raced me to it......I was thinking the same thing......

Every post seems to end up the same way....I know its all in good fun and we all give each other some good ole ribbing sometimes we just get carried away I guess....

PS I raced CBREVVER's truck the other Day heading to the Highlands ... Hahahaha its all cape Breton Stock under the Hood to.........

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
LOL Wally you raced me to it......I was thinking the same thing......
Every post seems to end up the same way....I know its all in good fun and we all give each other some good ole ribbing sometimes we just get carried away I guess....
PS I raced CBREVVER's truck the other Day heading to the Highlands ... Hahahaha its all cape Breton Stock under the Hood to......... :smilielol:[/b]
I'll get ya next time buddy, you wait and see ! :beerchug: And don't think you're fooling anyone saying your truck is Cape Breton Stock either, geesh, your lawn mower isn't even stock....cheater ! :frech32:

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
I'll get ya next time buddy, you wait and see ! :beerchug: And don't think you're fooling anyone saying your truck is Cape Breton Stock either, geesh, your lawn mower isn't even stock....cheater ! :frech32:[/b]

I think it was Fusionman with his feet thru the floor yelling yabba-dabba-doo...That might have been the difference....Have to try going up Kelly's the next time Dave ... fun time for sure

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Alrite then... :stirthepot:

Stormwarning :smilielol:
Blue Smoke Brad :linemup:
05F5 :sleep3:
Stinglikeabee :frech32:
Camarrow :tease:
Dumpdogxc :lol2:

And who ever else wants their deckles peeled off. Pretty long list there eh? Want some, come get some :banana:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Alrite then... :stirthepot:

Stormwarning :smilielol:
Blue Smoke Brad :linemup:
05F5 :sleep3:
Stinglikeabee :frech32:
Camarrow :tease:
Dumpdogxc :lol2:

And who ever else wants their deckles peeled off. Pretty long list there eh? Want some, come get some :banana:[/b]
So, anything in the 500 class ? I'll see if someone's interested... :phone:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts