Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got the results for this weekend at lake geneva?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hibbert won Pro stock & it was a by far the best race I have seen.Morgan won Pro open & Hibbert not in top three.Kinda strange cause Hibbert was unbeatable all day long untill the final.Will be posting pics later tonight,I have to resize them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
hibbert was winning in the pro open too, he was ahead by a ton, but then his sled took a shit.... when I went back too the pit area his cheif mechanic was saying that all it was, was a pipe sensor, and that it had gone into a limp mode after the sensor failure, put a new one in and fired back to life. the pro stock, I will have to agree with snopro, that race rocked, tucker and blair are years ahead of everyone else that, by far one of the best races I have seen...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I would have to agree. Both those guys are incredible. What I liked though is after Tucker broke, he was cheering Blair on. They were also talking about different lines as they were standing at the bottom of the second downhill before the final in Pro Open. Later, Sxrlar.

·
Registered
125 Posts
tucker was the fastest today by far, in pro stock he was in the lead and morgan was about third or fourth, then within two laps morgan past him, but tucker took it right back it was awesome to see this in person. when everyone else is nailing the rise on a rough section, blair and tucker just just soar right over them, make it LOOK sooo easy.. also got to see the new sleds in person, IF i ws to get a 04, but I am not, but IF, it would have to be either the nightfire with a polished tunnel or the team one...Tucker the T-Train is the MAN, after his sled broke down in pro open he walked over to the bottom of the hill and when blair was on his last lap he got up to the side of the track and started clapping...

·
Registered
773 Posts
That really sucks about the Pro Open Final, I was back in the pits before the final & they were really tearing in Hibberts sled.Driveshaft out,new caliper/pads(in tunnel like 02) & new skid.What was up with all the Sno Pros making that growling noise up the hill?Was the track hitting the tunnel on everyones 03 Sno Pros?Really noticable on the stockers.

Anyway here come the pics.First pic is Pro stock qualifing, Hibbert is on left side.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
snopro, you were sitting in the same bleachers as I was, I was wearing a flannel with my hcs shirt and black firecat hat..

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hibberts MOD, funny thing about this sled was the use of the 02's brake in the tunnel & ten tooth drivers.I didnt get a good look at the skid they installed but it seemed to be outa a 02 also.The front suspension was also 02 parts.Track was the 1.5 lug.Kinda makes ya wonder.Last years winning Open sled was on the trailer under cover above were they were working also.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts