Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the first poo i had in a long time that dont have FOX or
WALKER EVANS decals on the tunnel..........didnt the spring preview
sleds have these? i like the clean look..........................

·
Registered
350 Posts
Saw mine in the crate the other day...I thought it had the decals, but I'm not sure. It had a blue bumper, the spring versions had black. So who knows what they're up to?

I peeled the Fox decals off my 05...I put my registration numbers there...no empty spots on the Fusion hood to put 6-digit Ontario reg numbers.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey redfusion900 look at your avy....that one has a decal there don't it............ oh well not that big of a deal i just wish those f'ers would send me my other number decal..........................

·
Registered
350 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 13 2005, 02:44 PM
hey redfusion900 look at your avy....that one has a decal there don't it............ oh well not that big of a deal i just wish those f'ers would send me my other number decal..........................
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=872947
[/quote]
The one in the avitar has a black bumper, too, but mine has a blue one. (the avy is a picture from Polaris web site in the spring...they don't have any race-graphics pictures on their site anymore).

I'm sure Fox would send you a couple decals if you really couldn't bear not having them on there.

I got the one-number thing. too...I guess (hope!) the 06 is so good, the graphics are the only thing they could f*ck up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts