Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i need race gas anyone got some they want to sell or know of a place in winnipeg that has it on hand or do i have to order it ?
If possible i need it for this weekend let me know!!!
Thanks Bobby

·
Registered
195 Posts
notre dame ave ..auto parts center[/b]
ya it's between garfield and dominion, ask for Jason and tell him that I told you to call he'll give you my price. Or if you want I can call him. Give me a call today Bobby.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gerry's Power Products in Selkirk ,GSG VP race fuel in stock new customers recieve a VP contaniner with the first Purchace of VP race fuel Give them a call

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Gerry's Power Products in Selkirk ,GSG VP race fuel in stock new customers recieve a VP contaniner with the first Purchace of VP race fuel Give them a call[/b]
Number is 785-9792.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Gene's shop is Now called power play, its near saint andrews airport. Good set up he has got there.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok going tomorrow to gerrys power products! gonan get enought to hopfully ride sunday woooo!!! Thanks for all the help Alex!
And does anyone know were the main bus station is in winnipeg?

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
If you're looking for Greyhound bus station it's on Portage and Memorial.
Now, Bobby, before you leave your house tomorrow, do you know, more specifically then Selkirk, where Gerry's is? I'm going there tomorrow as well, maybe I'll cya there.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Let him find Selkirk first LOL.

Man bob your sled's gonna be sooooo crazy fast with that racey race gas.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha no Ryan i have no clue where this place is anyone want to give me some directions? I know i have to go over the bridge and then turn left at a set of lights then turn left again on some road called green somthing and there shop is a big blue building. is any of that right? lol and rob it will be fast for like 5.3 seconds until it blows up HAH

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Ha no Ryan i have no clue where this place is anyone want to give me some directions? I know i have to go over the bridge and then turn left at a set of lights then turn left again on some road called green somthing and there shop is a big blue building. is any of that right? lol and rob it will be fast for like 5.3 seconds until it blows up HAH[/b]
What bridge? I'm assuming you're coming down 44, in which case you have to turn right to go north. Or do you mean the bridge to nowhere? You're probably better off coming down 44. So turn right of 44 onto #9 (T-crossing) and head into Selkirk. You have to go almost all the way through Selkirk, the street will thin down to 1 lane, go over tracks, then its the second last left before the end of town. Street is Greenwood I'm 99% sure. Go down 2 blocks and it will be on your left across from the self-storage warehouses.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you are looking for race fuel at Gerry's Power Products, he's not hard to find. Head north through the town of Selkirk to the north edge of town. He is at 510 Greenwood, which is the last break in the boulevard on Main St. Turn left and go up 2 blocks to the Blue building on the left (across the street from Stronghold self storage). And he has lots of free VP Racing decals to give you too. Just ask.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
went to gerrys power products today and got the gas i have to say awesome guy to deal with knew lots about it and gave me some free decels lol and a very nice vp gas container, Anyway hopfully see you guys around the trails now..
Bobby

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
If you are looking for race fuel at Gerry's Power Products, he's not hard to find. Head north through the town of Selkirk to the north edge of town. He is at 510 Greenwood, which is the last break in the boulevard on Main St. Turn left and go up 2 blocks to the Blue building on the left (across the street from Stronghold self storage). And he has lots of free VP Racing decals to give you too. Just ask.[/b]
did u fall asleep on the space bar m8?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi guys, So who has the best price?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts