Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I wish this forum would return to the way it was when I first became a member...it's getting ridiculous! Quit Yer Bitchin! AC will take care of you! Some of you are making huge deals out of some pretty small issues. Not that there aren't some of you who don't have a legit bitch, but come on...sueing AC! I doesn't get any better than that. There is a forum...tell it to AC. I would like to see some of this traffic and bantering moved to that forum. Do exactly that...TELL IT TO AC!! That way those of us who come on here to learn and talk about our sleds in a positive manner can enjoy the forum. If it doesn't change soon, I'm outta here. No offense Rob, but some of these guys on the forum give us women bad names! They whine more than any females I know. I enjoyed the advice and tips and talking about racing, etc...this isn't becoming enjoyable anymore. It's repetitive nonsense. I just want to say, to all of those that do have legitimate bitches, my heart does go out to you...you're missing out on being able to ride an incredible sled, and that sucks...but please, take it up on the right part of the forum. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree, but sometimes it is hard to know where to draw the line. That thread was removed.

But the 'tell it to AC' forum is not for bitching either.. In fact, anything less than a techical question on that forum will be pulled or moved.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
rob,
i give you a ton of credit for this forum and letting the members polaice themselves, but i think its time to take control of the forum and get it back to the way it was . i for one would understand and hope that the others would feel the same and not make you out to be a "bad" guy. :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
???

What did you have in mind? I thought it was pretty quiet here this week until that one thread last night? I don't know what more to do?

Btw, that lawsuit thread was posted on Amsnow too, and it is still there.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Rob,

I think you are doing a great job. Unless you make this full time, you cannot see everything evertime somebody posts trash.

arcticf7

I agree, there are some issues out there that everyone can learn from.

This is a great site and has been a truthful expression of facts and some emotion. If everyone wants to keep Cat invovled and Rob kindess to continue we need to police some of the posts.

My .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts