Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone has a seat wedge?? Does it work or is it worth the extra 200 bucks to ge a boss seat? I was also wondering, Should i go with FLY handlebars, a riser, or Just a Iso-VIbe with stock riser??? I stand alot. What is the best can for a f-7? And pipe. Does anyone make twin pipes?? How about studs??? YEs or NO? I would liek to grass drag, ice drag, and get into some small sno-x, hillcross and hill climb events? Which is better, the 1 inch lugs with studs, or the 1.375 without? How about skis, C&A Pro or Powder pro??? I do 50% trail, and 50% powder... Thanks guys, please answer any question u can.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
hmmm, seat wedge will make standing easier and more comfortable position, to add twin pipes for f7 you need to do a carb conversion kit :(
studs and a tether swith for racing
1" track is better for studding ( ice )
theres a ski report on here somewhere

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... I don't think i want to stud... I'm going to get a 1.375 track. I guess i'll run un-studded on ice drags... and don't bother with grass drags, to much work anyways.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Round here, we got studded and unstudded classes... they try to run the unstudded on hardpack, but it is NEVER hardpack, it is always ice.

·
Registered
827 Posts
zrman,go to the top of this page to the tips and how to section rob tested a couple of ski's on his f-7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts