Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to my dealer yesterday about the new belt for the 05 Fusion. He didn't
have a clue about it and the PN was not in their system. Are Fusion owners supposed to get something in the mail like the spindle notice? I want to take my sled in for the spindle, tank rub issue, and fuel pump upgrade but also want to get the belt. My steering bracket is rubbing against my tank but only slightly.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by larrypolaris@Sep 22 2005, 06:17 AM
I talked to my dealer yesterday about the new belt for the 05 Fusion.  He didn't
have a clue about it and the PN was not in their system.  Are Fusion owners supposed to get something in the mail like the spindle notice?  I want to take my sled in for the spindle, tank rub issue, and fuel pump upgrade but also want to get the belt.  My steering bracket is rubbing against my tank but only slightly.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886625
[/quote]

Your dealer should have been updated on all issues. There hasn't been any spindle bulletin, just the ball joint fastner has to be checked.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,145 Posts
Originally posted by LibertyLover@Sep 22 2005, 07:56 AM
Your dealer should have been updated on all issues. There hasn't been any spindle bulletin, just the ball joint fastner has to be checked.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886674
[/quote]

I ordered the 3211111 belt on August 31, it was in the Polaris online database at that time it is in stock now. It is also in Partsmart P.C. standalone parts lookup and ordering program.

To me, a bulletin that is titled 'S--05--08 (Spindle Inspection / Replacement)' could fairly be called a spindle bulletin. If a loose fastener has caused damage to the spindle, the spindle will be replaced. The fastener should ALWAYS be replaced on any used machine.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by larrypolaris@Sep 22 2005, 07:17 AM
I talked to my dealer yesterday about the new belt for the 05 Fusion.  He didn't
have a clue about it and the PN was not in their system.  Are Fusion owners supposed to get something in the mail like the spindle notice?  I want to take my sled in for the spindle, tank rub issue, and fuel pump upgrade but also want to get the belt.  My steering bracket is rubbing against my tank but only slightly.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886625
[/quote]
my dealer had these belts in stock when i took mine in last week

1 - 4 of 4 Posts