Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I had no problems getting insurance for my ZR900. It makes life a lot easier if you have a car or house insured with the same company though.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not sure where you guys are from but I'm paing 600 can. and thats with no colission
I live in southern Ontario <_<

·
Registered
949 Posts
I called my insurance company (Liberty Mutual) to inquire about insuring a 900. They don't take engine size into account. They have a flat fee of $1.75 per $100 on the bill of sale.

·
Registered
707 Posts
state farm ins. cost me $450 for full coverage for a year, but I also have auto and homeowners with them. Allstate would not even insure a ZR 900, I mean a 862 cc sled, that to makes a difference dont tell them it is a 900 or they will frown even more. I told them it was a ZR sled and it was 862cc

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
i live in mass. and they won,t even talk sledd or atv insurance so i use my sisters address in nh. and the insurance company won,t let me insure anything other than my 02 zl-500 and once i change sledds i,m done with them (allstate nh. )price was good though 189.00 full

·
Registered
659 Posts
2001zl600 efi esr liberty mutual...128 bucks full coverage massachusetts i do have my cars with them too...steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts