Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, hats off to you and your passion for snowmobiling- truly a class act!
Second, just wondering if you've been checking out other brands for '04 in terms of purchasing. It would certainly be a shame if you did consider a brand change but perfectly understandable.
Again thanks for a great site. jv

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by FIREBALL7@Mar 9 2003, 09:44 AM
First of all, hats off to you and your passion for snowmobiling- truly a class act!
Second, just wondering if you've been checking out other brands for '04 in terms of purchasing. It would certainly be a shame if you did consider a brand change but perfectly understandable.
Again thanks for a great site. jv
Thanks! :)

Yes, since I realized last year that I was in a rut with riding only one brand for 20+ years, I try to look and consider all the sleds available. At the Colebrook Snodeo last week Jane and I rode at least one sled from all four brands. One thing I'll say, is that all the oems are way better than they used to be. It is really a great time to be a snowmobiler :D B)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yes, since I realized last year that I was in a rut with riding only one brand for 20+ years, I try to look and consider all the sleds available. At the Colebrook Snodeo last week Jane and I rode at least one sled from all four brands. One thing I'll say, is that all the oems are way better than they used to be. It is really a great time to be a snowmobiler  [/b]
Rob.. so is there a Doo possibility for you or your wife for 04?????

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Davey_Boy@Mar 9 2003, 07:43 PM
It was just a though. As of now what do you think your gonna get?
Jane and I (and several of my friends) are totally undecided at this point.
If I can't decide, I will hold onto my F7 and wait till fall to decide.

R

·
0 Posts
Come on Rob you have green blood now. :p Don't make me lose sleep over you jumping ship. Was your site this big and exciting when you were in the other camp? :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts