Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of switching to Amsoil. Can I just mix it with Cat oil or not. Also will it void the warranty?

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I know I'm not Rob, but yes you can mix it and no it will NOT void your warranty. Do not let anyone tell you it will.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by looneytune@Jan 16 2003, 12:06 PM
I know I'm not Rob, but yes you can mix it and no it will NOT void your warranty. Do not let anyone tell you it will.
Exactly right!

R

·
0 Posts
AMSOIL HAS TWO DIFFERENT SYNTHEDIC OILS, ARE YOU USING THE BLUE OR THE RED COLOR OIL??

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I can get a deal on Amsoil. My buddy gets it by the cases someplace for a realy good deal. He runs it in his skidoo and polaris. It sure beets $31.00 a gallon for Cat oil.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone know where i can get Amsoil in Vermont (Burlington area)?

And are there different kinds or do i just look for anything that says "AMSOIL"?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by mizax@Jan 16 2003, 01:59 PM
Anyone know where i can get Amsoil in Vermont (Burlington area)?

And are there different kinds or do i just look for anything that says "AMSOIL"?

Thanks.
why not buy it online?
cheaper that way, and delivered right to your door in a few days... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
mizax, I'm a dealer and can set you up to buy at a little over 13.50 a gal. + freight. You will have access to the full Amsoil line of oils for $10 for 6 months or $20 for the year. 2 stroke oil is a very small part of the line. The more you buy, the cheaper it gets. You will buy at my cost with the dealer and preferred customer pricesheet. And it comes to your door.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts