Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 1.7 track with the 9t drivers. I rode 135 miles with just the 9t drivers and no drop brackets because my dealer said the track would clear. During my ride I noticed alot of vibration coming from the running boards, more then with the stock 1.375 track. I also noticed that when I would hit a few hard landings the track sounded like it would hit the tunnel. Now for piece of mind I was wondering if you would be safe to just run the 9t drivers and NO drop brackets or run the 9t and drop brackets? Also if I install drop brackets I would need to drill out the other mounting holes for the front arm of the rear skid correct?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
the vibes are coming from the track beating on the tunnel-drill out the front mount and install the rear drop brackets-mine runs smoother than my 1.375 did-of course the 1.7 has the quiet bumps-not sure how much they help but it does not vibrate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.