Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be leaving for "Paradise" next week so I had to remove the post I had regarding the selling of trail passes. I would not be able to get the passes to you quick enough from Jonquiere. However I will still be selling passes at the Holiday Inn and will be at the HCS booth from 5PM til 7PM nightly. I will be posting daily how I found trail conditions for that day, as I have done in the past. Also this year there is a board showing trail conditions between various locations. I need your help in keeping the board updated with the latest conditions so please stop by and let me know how you found the trails in your travels. Thanks again to all those who purchased there trail passes from me and the clubs in the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean Region. Hope to see you this winter.

Bill

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope to see you in mid february Bill.....I'll be in Saguenay around the 11 with my crew.

Regards.[/b]
Hey Mid Range

See you in Mid February. Look me up, I'll be at the HCS booth. I'm be selling HCS stuff from Atlantica Trailers, one of our great advertisers here on HCS. I'll have caps, lapel pins, beer mugs, shooter glasses, belt buckles and other goodies. Take home a souvenir for yourself. So be sure to bring enough money. Oh yeh, bring enough so you can buy me and you a :beerchug:

Bill

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hey Mid Range

See you in Mid February. Look me up, I'll be at the HCS booth. I'm be selling HCS stuff from Atlantica Trailers, one of our great advertisers here on HCS. I'll have caps, lapel pins, beer mugs, shooter glasses, belt buckles and other goodies. Take home a souvenir for yourself. So be sure to bring enough money. Oh yeh, bring enough so you can buy me and you a :beerchug:

Bill[/b]
Cool stuff :div20:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Bill
We are now loaded and ready to head up tomorrow morn (arriving tomorow night) and we hear there is a chance of rain later in the week. Do you think that will just be at the lower elevation?

Can you ride from hotel yet, or still have to trailer to mt.

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill
We are now loaded and ready to head up tomorrow morn (arriving tomorow night) and we hear there is a chance of rain later in the week. Do you think that will just be at the lower elevation?

Can you ride from hotel yet, or still have to trailer to mt.

Thanks
Bill[/b]
Long range forecast has rain later in the week and above freezing temps . Then real cold about mid month. This is in the valley. I've seen it both ways at higher elevations. Couple of days ago you could ride from the HI. But with these warm temps and rain I don't know how long that will last. Be prepared to do a lot of trailering IMO. Hope I'm wrong for your sake.

Bill

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any updates???? It looks like maybe some snow over night and a bit colder for the next week...[/b]
Heard 4 to 6" today, calling for 15cm tomorrow, plus more Monday night and Tuesday. I'm going up Wed, Jan 10. I'll most likely be posting starting Thursday.

Bill

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Heard 4 to 6" today, calling for 15cm tomorrow, plus more Monday night and Tuesday. I'm going up Wed, Jan 10. I'll most likely be posting starting Thursday.

Bill[/b]

that's what we like, hopefully it will keep snowing all week would eally help open some options for day trips this weekend.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Bill,

Coming up to Lac St Jean/Roberval area on 1/17 for 5 days riding. Looks like Mt Vallin is the place to be right now. Any recommendations on places to stay around there? Can trail passes be purchased at hotel? Your opinion, is it better to stay on east side of Lac St Jean or west side more towards Chicoutimi? Thanks for the help for the newbie

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Bill,

Coming up to Lac St Jean/Roberval area on 1/17 for 5 days riding. Looks like Mt Vallin is the place to be right now. Any recommendations on places to stay around there? Can trail passes be purchased at hotel? Your opinion, is it better to stay on east side of Lac St Jean or west side more towards Chicoutimi? Thanks for the help for the newbie[/b]
If it were me I would stay where I do, Hoilday Inn Saguenay as long as you can ride out of the HI. Otherwise stay on the Mont. I stay on the east side because there are more trails to ride and you can ride in different directions and it's centrally located. But it's whatever you would like. Your money, spend it were you want. You can buy trail passes at most businesses. I sell them at the HI.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi All

We, my wife, Greta and me, arrived here early afternoon. The Saguenay trails were groomed last night. The trails I saw have been ridden. There are 2 trucks with trailers in the lock up. One from VT, with a HCS sticker on it and other one is from Mass, haven't seen them yet but they are out riding. Found out VT truck belonged to VT Rider and vermonster was with him. Few minutes ago Andyman and 2 of his buddies just came in. Will give you a better trail update tomorrow night.

Bill

1 - 20 of 429 Posts