Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a 3 day ride to Quebec last week ( Thursday- Sat.), with 6 friends. What an amazing location to snowmobile. I ride the NE Kingdom of VT primarily, and this was my first time in Quebec. I can't believe the quality of their trails. We rode from my buddy's camp in Morgan VT, to Montmagny, QC the first day......312 miles. Nothing but smooth trails and sunshine the entire day! The second day we went from Montmagny east to La Pocatier......planned on going to New Brunswick, but my buddy's ZR broke an APV cable. So we turned south......and spent the night in Lac Etchemin, heading back to Morgan the next day. I encourage anyone who can.....take a trip to Quebec....you won't be dissapointed......827 miles in 3 days.......I now have 1785 miles on my F7.......trouble free!!!!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
As a person who lives in Quebec, I must agree. 33,000 kms of trails here, I only wish they would lower their fees for tourists to use the trails, it would attract more people.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll gladly pay $180 next year for a pass......its $65 here in VT.......and I've never done 300 miles in a day in VT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts