Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The map installs into Mapsource where you can select it for upload to your Garmin GPSr. The map has a transparent background so your basemap or any detailed maps (Topo, City Navigator etc) you upload along with the trail map will show through. The trail map can be toggled on/off in your GPSr just like any other Garmin map. The trails will appear as a magenta line with white border.

Download and open the zip file...read the READ_ME_FIRST.txt file for installation/use instructions.
Quebec Snowmobile Trail Map

Screenshot from a Garmin 276c showing how trails will appear on GPS.

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
The map installs into Mapsource where you can select it for upload to your Garmin GPSr. The map has a transparent background so your basemap or any detailed maps (Topo, City Navigator etc) you upload along with the trail map will show through. The trail map can be toggled on/off in your GPSr just like any other Garmin map. The trails will appear as a magenta line with white border.

Download and open the zip file...read the READ_ME_FIRST.txt file for installation/use instructions.
Quebec Snowmobile Trail Map

Screenshot from a Garmin 276c showing how trails will appear on GPS.
[/b]

You have any of these type maps for NY?the one I got you can only have Topo or trails not both thanks

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have any of these type maps for NY?the one I got you can only have Topo or trails not both thanks[/b]
My trail maps have a transparent background so if you want you can upload your Topo map and my trail maps in a single upload from Mapsource and your Topo will show through just like in the GPS screenshots.

NY Trail Map

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
My trail maps have a transparent background so if you want you can upload your Topo map and my trail maps in a single upload from Mapsource and your Topo will show through just like in the GPS screenshots.

NY Trail Map[/b]

Got it thanks will give it a try :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts