Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a four day trip starting this thursday I am planning on starting in St. Raymond and heading to Baie Comeau thru jonquire and then returning the same way because as of now 3 is not completely open between Tadoussac and St. Raymond.My question is does anyone know if it is possible to go from St. Raymond to Sacre Coeur in one day?
I know it will be long and i figure it to be about 300 miles. I have ridden as much as 340 miles in a day but the trails were wide and the average speeds were quite high. I have not reidden in this area before so i dont know exactly what they are like , but i assume that they are of typical quebec quality, second to none. Also are there any motels that are recomended or any that should be avoided? Any info is greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance
snowchaser

·
Registered
4 Posts
probably should move this to the 'trails&rides' forum, but its about 190 miles from St Raymond to Jonquiere, and maybe another 120 or so to Sacre Coeur the shortest way. So it could be sone in a day but it would be a haul. Right around Jonquiere trails are slow and often beat. In the Mont Valin it becomes a winter paradise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts