Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
When I get them I will let you know, thanks Chris. Problem is the agricultural strike. I have been in touch with the Caribou-Conscrits club and they will let me know as soon as the FCMQ releases the trail passes.

Bill

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bill, pencil me in for 2 full season permits please, when the time is good for you, let me know and I will send the information and money for them.
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
869 Posts
Originally posted by Nitrofish@Oct 21 2005, 10:46 PM
Bill, pencil me in for 2 full season permits please, when the time is good for you, let me know and I will send the information and money for them.
Thanks Steve
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=946887
[/quote]

I will let you know.

Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Got mine yesterday at the Toronto Show.

Bill can you tell me if my hopes of riding Mt. Valens on Nov the 12th are realistic? The person I bought my pass from said they ride there every year and some of us are hoping to join them.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Another great place to get passes from.

St. Sabine

It is a small club in Southern Quebec in a heavy traveled area with a great trail system that has fewer members since many people get their passes from a club near the border or from a club near a hotel. They are good people and the wife of the President is from Ohio so she speaks English. The club is just east of Lac Etchimen just South of the Provincial Park. They get tons of snow there due to the elevation.

They are having a get together in Clinton, Maine on Nov. 13th I believe. A gentleman by the name of Dana that works for the Service Department at Hammond Tractor in Fairfield, Maine always has a book of passes to sell.

Jane Mercier [email protected]

email her and she will help you.

Tell her Dana Blackstone Sent you to her.

Not trying to take anything away from Bill and the Club up at Valin.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Originally posted by barrysledxc@Oct 24 2005, 08:01 PM
Bill, could you let me know when the trail permits are available also, I need two.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=952745
[/quote]

Got word just now that the trail passes were shipped out to me today. Hope to have within the next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts