Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of selling hoyts line of digital twin read out pyro gauges. They have Cool new graphics on the faces of there new gauges. The blaze model retails for $430.00 and I"m thinking I could sell them to you for about $360.00. The other model is the one with play back and highst temp for the guy who is into racing and I think it would be $50-60 dollars more. What do you think???? What can you buy them for???? Give me some feed back to let me know if it would be worth our time????? I have the older style on my F7 (pyro 2000 or 2001) and it works great!!!!

Todd

:div20: :div20: :div20: :div20: :div20:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I looked at the pyro series before I got my digatron. Digatron was a way better deal for less money. I just got a brand spankin' new digatron 52sn re2w for 330 (all probes, etc... included), plus the PC download cable for $50 more (380 total). I looked at the prices/ features and the Digatron was a no brainer. I would've run the pyro if it was like $200 total because I like the round mount.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Originally posted by sabrecat700@Oct 12 2005, 07:46 AM
I am thinking of selling hoyts line of digital twin read out pyro gauges. They have Cool new graphics on the faces of there new gauges. The blaze model retails for $430.00 and I"m thinking I could sell them to you for about $360.00. The other model is the one with play back and highst temp for the guy who is into racing and I think it would be $50-60 dollars more. What do you think???? What can you buy them for????  Give me some feed back to let me know if it would be worth our time?????  I have the older style on my F7  (pyro 2000 or 2001) and it works great!!!!

Todd

:div20:  :div20:  :div20:  :div20:  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923785
[/quote]

Todd I would be interested in the Inferno model. What kind of price are we looking at.

:flag_canada:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm working with hoyt and it looks like I can sell them for $330. This is a good deal for this gauge from what I have seen them selling for. Let me know what you guys think.

Todd

:div20: :div20:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Originally posted by sabrecat700@Oct 31 2005, 09:39 PM
I'm working with hoyt and it looks like I can sell them for $330. This is a good deal for this gauge from what I have seen them selling for.  Let me know what you guys think.

Todd

:div20:  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=970524
[/quote]

Exhaust Gas Technologies sells the Inferno for $479, it includes: the Inferno gauge, 2 EGT Stinger thermocouples, mounting kit, and the new PYROPOWER Pak.

Fett Brothers Performance sells the Inferno for $569.99.

:flag_canada:

·
Registered
920 Posts
i picked up a pyro 2000 from exaust gas technoligies last season 270 for evrything including the filter thats just egt no bells and whistles. mine worked great but my buddy had lots of problems with his, but egt went good for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts