Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I PUT IN 153 STUDS USING THE STUD BOY SET UP. THE 1 INCH HEAD ONLY SINKS INTO TRACK A LITTLE BIT AND THERE TIGHT! I WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS ALRIGHT WITH SLIDER HITING HEAD OF STUD? ANYBODY HAVE THIS SET UP? GOING RIDING THIS WEEKEND AND AM WORIED. :unsure:

·
Registered
831 Posts
I've had mine studded that way since 0 miles , no problem. I think its no different than a steel track clip riding on your hyfax. :)

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
yeah I do and it wears a little but nothing to worry about. The only place where i had an issue was at the bottom of the limiter straps, so I tightened it about an inch.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Wish I saw this pattern before I had mine studded. I had some put in those windows this
week. Must have good hook up.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have 900 miles and have had no problems putting the studs in the closed windows (136 2,2,4 pattern). We did four of them this year without any problems. The only thing that may happen is if you lose a stud under the rail the stud may chew up the hyfax a little until it comes out of the hole.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Putting the studs in the closed windows are fine. Just don't put them in with angled backers. with angled backers the stud digs into the slide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts