Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, can it be done?? If so, is it expensive to get done, and what are the pros and con's of it?? Also how reliable is it?? thanks

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
I put it on my 04 F6. I also did it myself. I got the parts from my dealler when I bought the sled from them. Parts were $460.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i heard if it has DD it can';t be done. any truth to that?? and how hard is it todo on your own??

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
well......what r u askin, do you have an o3 or something newer. I had my dealer install my reverse to find out they were missing shims and one huge washer that eventually wore the bottom gear and made my chain sloppy. Which i did catch before a breakdown, good thing. Other than that, the reverse is good to use on a packed trail or coming off the trailer. It's usless in any deep snow because the flap will act like a plow and stop you dead. But i just grin when someone took you down the wrong trail, and they have to get off and turn the sled around when i'm already going the opposite direction.

FF

·
Registered
70 Posts
i just put a reverse kit in myself. it cost me $600.00 from the dealer and thats just for the kit. as to putting it in, that took a little time. the instructions were not the best. but if you take your time and read them all real good and know how to wrench alittle it can be done. if you try to put it in and have any questions e-mail me and i will try to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts