Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do you get the f7 side stickers on right? been trying to spray soapy water on as i work them, but can't get them to fit right. whats the trick?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Did you spray the hood were the sticker goes with soap and water? Also spray the sticky side of the sticker with soap and water. Then you can move the sticker around to get it in the right spot and all the air bubbles should come right out.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I just line then up, and stick em...

Maybe I have good eyes or something, but they seem perfect everytime I put my graphics on...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Use baby shampoo for the soap. Add a few drops into your squirt bottle and shake. You want a small amount of soap but enough for the decal to move easily.If it doesn't then add a couple more drops and try again. Once on, squeegee
the decal from the center out to remove the air bubbles. If the decal has no masking covering it, wrap your squeegee with some felt if you have it so as not to scratch the decal surface while sqeegeeing. :div20:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can get them on the side fine, but when i try to fold the top of the decal it makes airbubbles. i haven't been able to get them out. i'll give it another shot, doesn't sound like i should be having problems.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Originally posted by greensaysitall@Oct 10 2005, 08:46 PM
i can get them on the side fine, but when i try to fold the top of the decal it makes airbubbles.  i haven't been able to get them out.  i'll give it another shot, doesn't sound like i should be having problems.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921105
[/quote]

When you get to where you need to bend it let it dry then work it slowly after it is dry. Try not to strech it are it might not lay down right.

A little bit of windex works well for me. There is alcohol in it and will dry up faster for ya.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts