Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an issue with my LED light for the taillight mod they offer. Spoke with Matt who helped troubleshoot a few things but understood my concern for safety not having a light and is shipping me out a new one.

If anyone is interested in custom snowflaps, tail lights and other sled mods check these guys out.

Very easy to work with on custom snow flap designs, sends renderings before the product is created for approval.

Customer service is always an area many conpanies fall short delivering on, not this place

Thanks again Matt Wilcox if your out there on this forum.

Www.provendesignproducts.com

·
Banned
33,383 Posts
I had the opposite luck. my package got lost in the mail, or delayed in some way. I tried emailing them and didn't hear back at all, I also called and spoke with someone who was supposed to look into it and "get back to me in a few minutes". nobody ever called me back.

granted, the flap did eventually show up(USPS issue), but they could have at least acknowledge my existence.

·
Registered
650 Posts
PDP gets two thumbs up from me. I ordered a custom flap from Matt on my last project. He was very quick to get me proofs and had me an approved finished product in a week. Would not hesitate to order another.

·
Banned
33,383 Posts
I was worried about my flap getting sucked in so I just ordered the tether kit, they had it out in the mail the same afternoon that I placed my order so 2 thumbs up for that.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Hey Guys. Thanks for the kind comments, we try our hardest to make our customers feel like their expectations are more than met.

As many companies in the industry, we are smaller and customer service we believe is key along with many other aspects like deliver time, etc. But as mentioned previously, USPS and UPS could care less about us, they have their own agenda and are owned by multi BILLION dollar companies who do not care about ANYONE. BUT with that being said, we have very few issues, maybe 3-5 a year out of several thousand shipments.

I hope we can continue to give our customers great service in the future and i thank you all for commenting on us!

-Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts