·
Registered
1,899 Posts
all he did was flip the 6 around to a 9

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its legit and you will be seeing it very soon protos have been on the snow as long as the zr9 has.......the 9 was just a fill in for a bit untill the new fcat was ready

·
Registered
772 Posts
the 9 looks pretty fakey to me...the shading doesnt mathc the F and its looks like it was cut and pasted or flipped...im sure they will have one of these eventually...but it looks to fake..plus..why do u show us the page instead of just a clip u took from amsnow and brought it to photoshop

·
Registered
962 Posts
Cut, flip, paste. What a genious!!!

F9 is not going to happen.

Have you seen how much room is left after you put a 700cc motor in.

Neither have I !!!

Cause there Aint any room after you put the 700cc motor in.

·
Registered
962 Posts
O man guys I think I just stumbled on to the same info he did. I`ve got one better.

A Hi Proformance 4 - Stroke.

Its the F-16, 1600cc turbo. only weighs 510lbs soaking wet. 330 HP 550 Ft/Lbs of tourque.

Now you can pull your buddies to the trail. And your truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
i dont belive it slider i found the site to...and with my special hacking ability i found this super secret photo of the all new but based of the firecat chassis...

its called the F-Bomb... with HH technology....its called the "Horsepower Hump" somehow it adds another 200 HP to the small block Chevy 350 EFI motor they have in it....
also it is lightened up to a mere 248 lbs
Comes with 8inch wide Simmons Powder Cow skis
New 2 inch with every 4th lug a 6 inch foldable lug for extra off trail capabilitys!!

wow ..looks great...and this year it will have the factory BOSS 13 inch booster seat with arm rests....looks to be a sweet trail/mountain/touring sled!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Jan 15 2003, 02:47 AM
its called the F-Bomb... with HH technology....its called the "Horsepower Hump" somehow it adds another 200 HP to the small block Chevy 350 EFI motor they have in it....
yeah...I tested one at the track in TRF yesterday. With that 350 in it, it takes care of the "push" in the corners. No studs though, had trouble hooking up... :rolleyes: :wacko:

If the "9" was rotated a liitle more clockwise it wouldn't be so DAMN OBVIOUS! :angry:

·
Registered
146 Posts
:lol: Sign me up for one BFC, is it possible to get that with a Ford engine, I heard it was about 10lbs
lighter than a Chevy. LOL. It's about the weight!!!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
The F-Bomb is the Bomb! A/C has also said that it will be equipped with smart bombs instead of smart valves! :lol:

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Oh my God...I litterally almost pissed my pants when I read that F-Bomb post BFC...that was the best post I have ever seen...LMAO... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

As for the F9...I never played around with graphics software that much so I am no expert on what you can do with it...but, I don't know why someone would go through the trouble to get us fired up over a hoax...at least admit you were kidding...I want an F9 so bad I can feel the blisters on my hands...and they would be from holding on...lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah your guys sleds are nice, but pulled a all nighter turnig wrenches out in the garage to come up with this.

·
Registered
780 Posts
That looks mean, sign me up! I really do think that thing looks great. How about an GSXR-1000 motor in the F-Cat with a blower like that sitting on top. You wouldn't have to worry about snow getting in because it would be like water injection which would add power, and cure the push.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts