Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help out i have a 06 vector gt sometimes when i come to a stop or turn machine of when i start to go foward it does not move and the belt sometimes smokes if i put it in reverse then forward it starts to go with a lot of pusuation could this be a belt issue or clutch

·
Registered
10 Posts
you should look at the jack shaft bearings on the secondary clutch see if you can move the secondary around.or maybe you have a broken motor mownt. or is your belt missing some lugs on one of the sides.

·
Registered
10 Posts
you should look at the jack shaft bearings on the secondary clutch see if you can move the secondary around.or maybe you have a broken motor mownt. or is your belt missing some lugs on one of the sides.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your reply i will check this week just got back from bancroft the mild weather and rain has realy screwed up the snow so i will have some time to look at the belt and jack shaft i dont quiet understand the motor mount

·
Registered
10 Posts
if a motor mount is broke it will cause the clutches to be out of alinement and cause the belt to smoke but but should not happen unless you were really banging around in some big holes .

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey there,

what conditions are you running in ?

lake speed runs, and low snow...

maybe your melting you hyfax to the track????

good luck?

cheers
Wart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts