Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was all ready to dish out the money on a hyperlite secondary. Thankfully I heard that they went out of business before sending them any dough!!!!
Has anyone run anyother aftermarket secondarys that work. I spent about 500 dollars last winter trying different combinations with my stock secondary. Mostly from suggestions from on here. Not sure what to do or try this fall but Im open to ideas!!!!!
Pro x2 800
SLP single pipe
V force 3 reeds
stock jetting

Leaves are starting to change colors!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
PEM is out of biz, this is true... but another company has picked up PEM's parts line... the hyperlight will be available come fall... in fact the former owner of PEM will be at haydays with the new company (don't know which company yet) promoting the parts... expect to see a long line of people waiting to kick chris in the nutz

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
could him and randy(stupid dorquer) gotten together????????,,,,,,,,naaaaaaaahh! gotta be randys wife, she has much better business sense than he does,,,,, :smilielol: :smilielol: < edit

******sorry to hijack and bring randy into it*******

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Originally posted by C-NOTEPLUSf503@Aug 30 2005, 02:03 PM
could him and randy(stupid dorquer) gotten together????????,,,,,,,,naaaaaaaahh! gotta be randys wife, she has much better business sense than he does,,,,, :smilielol:  :smilielol: < edit
******sorry to hijack and bring randy into it*******
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=853478
[/quote]
on that note.... a long conversation i had with chris around the time i got my clutch was that Randy was trying to get a glimpse of his RER cover design cuz he couldn't get it to work... it is entirely possible that these two got together...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.