Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone take a picture of the rear of the seat where the cooler hoses and tunnel extension are? I'd like to get an idea of what it looks like before I ditch my stock seat in favor of the higher Pro X one. The stock seat is killing me with the new risers and BOSS seats are too long of a wait.

How does the Pro X seat attach to the sled? Does anyone have the part number for the hose cover?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Don't have a picture. The seat will attach to the tank area just like the stock seat. Then there are two bolts that come up thru from the tunnel into the seat. Here is the part # 5434887 COVER-HOSE PROTECTOR $25.36

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
hope this is waht you're looking for?? This is on my 440 while I was putting the rev seat on it and before I put the hose cover back on. The shorty seat attaches with two bolts in the back (can see the slots in this pic) and then two tabs up front.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Was this what you were looking for Ian? and just go down to ronds and ask for the plastic cover off a 2003 prox 440, i think mine was 30 bucks. my buddie dosnt even run one. oh yeah Erik's dmax looks KILLER!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.