Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Bring that fuse to the U.P. and I'll give it a go. I think your question really matters if it is a good running Fusion 900 and a well set up 800, I know the 800's were not that great out of the box stock. Seriously thou, if your ever coming to the U.P. let me know and I'll line up with you. Also mine still is stock pipe and heads.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bring that fuse to the U.P. and I'll give it a go. I think your question really matters if it is a good running Fusion 900 and a well set up 800, I know the 800's were not that great out of the box stock. Seriously thou, if your ever coming to the U.P. let me know and I'll line up with you. Also mine still is stock pipe and heads.[/b]
mines pretty much stock,was thinking about selling it to get a pro-x 800

·
Registered
315 Posts
If you get a Pro-x 800 they need to be dialed in a bit, clutching,jetting,airbox, maybe gearing. Mine has a little clutching, is jetted way down,Slp air box mod, couple flow rites in dash, regeared. My sled will trade wins with a 2003 xc800 with same basic mods plus it has SLP single, and SLP cheater heads. 0-100mph he can't get by me. I like mine, has over 4200 miles on it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you get a Pro-x 800 they need to be dialed in a bit, clutching,jetting,airbox, maybe gearing. Mine has a little clutching, is jetted way down,Slp air box mod, couple flow rites in dash, regeared. My sled will trade wins with a 2003 xc800 with same basic mods plus it has SLP single, and SLP cheater heads. 0-100mph he can't get by me. I like mine, has over 4200 miles on it.[/b]
yea i understand that they all need to be played with.The only problem i have is selling mine

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Whats on your fusion that you are selling? Any other info on it??? Mileage, condition, mods, pics that sort of thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts