Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hey Tom, what helix and spring are you recommending for 1100 Modstock, 46/36 Red? 21/41 gears if that helps.

·
Premium Member
33,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey Tom, what helix and spring are you recommending for 1100 Modstock, 46/36 Red? 21/41 gears if that helps.
that would be a good starting point, although i think for true trail, i'd go cat green spring, or dalton white

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Are there re-build kits available for All the wear parts? Especially the bushings - and how difficult is it to replace the wear parts?

All the parts are available and if you need to rebuild it its just like rebuilding the old reverse cam secondary's. But Mark at Pro4 does not use stock reverse can bushings. His bushings are Way better than the old reverse cam bushings. These are great clutchs. We use them in our PS1000 sled for years and have not had to rebuild it once yet. You guys can Look up Pro4 on FB and PM about parts etc.

·
Premium Member
33,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Pro-4 secondaries are back in stock for both the cat and yamaha 998 as well as the 1100.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I have a Pro 4 Secondary installed this season, very nice clutch, shifts way smoother than Junk Team. Belt changes are a walk in the park and top end is sweet!

·
Premium Member
33,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I have a Pro 4 Secondary installed this season, very nice clutch, shifts way smoother than Junk Team. Belt changes are a walk in the park and top end is sweet!
What helix and spring is working for you?

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
717 Posts
Borneo set me up with 46/36 and green spring, sled runs great, butter smooth and hits hard when needed. I also don’t know enough about helix angles to say it’s good or bad

·
Premium Member
33,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Borneo set me up with 46/36 and green spring, sled runs great, butter smooth and hits hard when needed. I also don’t know enough about helix angles to say it’s good or bad
Great trail combo. If you do a race, 48/38 or 50/40 are good, just no backshift.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hi also have a green spring in the secondary but running a straight 44 helix on my pro 4.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pro4 clutches

I bought both drive and driven Pro 4 clutches from mark. 4 tower primary and standard dia. secondary. I went with Pro 4 for a couple of reasons 1st he makes both primary and secondary clutches and 2nd he is state side.
I have a 17 cross county 137 with stock gearing a 270 TD tune, cold air intake,exhaust 2 1/2",turbo smart BOV and before I went with these clutches I was running 180 to 190 belt temps and now run on the average 135 to 140 and with easy throttle I 115 to 120.
I had one problem right from the get go and contacted mark and he had me send back to him and he paid for shipping both ways and was always communicating with me.
I love the clutches and the customer service I feel is second to none.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Tom, This Pro4 clutch bolts onto the stock BOSS shaft?

21 - 40 of 77 Posts