Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else here pick up the snowmobile covers that are at Princess Auto? they are $12.99 all nylon and waterproof, for a universal cover you cant beat the price....I picked up 2 for spare covers, comes with all straps and a nylon carry bag.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
They are very lite duty & will shred easily. If your looking for an el-cheapo overnite cover that won,t get beat by the wind they are fine.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Where is a princess auto? We lost our in Kitchener last year and I could use a cover.[/b]
It's out on the highway now. 401 and Homer Watson area on New Dundee Rd.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Ice, I figured they just skipped town like my old girlfriends :russian_roulette:[/b]

You get what you pay for ...they are junk...buy one from your dealer and it will last you forever ...I cant believe the guys that I have seen this year with salt all over their sleds that have trailered with Shitty covers :homework:

·
Registered
764 Posts
The covers are absolutely fine!!!! For $12 bucks you cant go wrong. Do not trailer the sled with that cover on! If you are from Kitchener how could you not know where Princess is???? I was just in there on Friday replacing my Sno Wheels that where 2 yrs old!!! To find the new 2 yr old store go out Homer Watson towards Conestogo college. Turn right onto New Dundee Rd. The store is directly beneath that big tower!

·
Registered
65 Posts
The covers are absolutely fine!!!! For $12 bucks you cant go wrong. Do not trailer the sled with that cover on! If you are from Kitchener how could you not know where Princess is???? I was just in there on Friday replacing my Sno Wheels that where 2 yrs old!!! To find the new 2 yr old store go out Homer Watson towards Conestogo college. Turn right onto New Dundee Rd. The store is directly beneath that big tower![/b]

Ya I know where it is now. I remember it on Victoria Street and just figured they shut down when they moved. Not a store I would normally frequent. Good to know they are still around. Don't tell me TSC moved out there too since they shut down on Victoria?

·
Registered
764 Posts
OK then I won't tell you TSC moved out there too..... but I'd be lying!!!!! TSC is out there, right behind the Tim Hortons/ McDonalds/ Sunoco plaza. Before you even ask, KW Surplus is still on Victoria!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, I would not trailer with them......as I rarley trailer anyways....I use these to cover my OEM cover on the Vmax 800 wich is mint and they are both inside.....so yeah they serve my purpose instead of buying the same one at Crappy tire for $59 I would say they are a deal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts