Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for what you guys would think is a good price for an F5 & maybe an F7. I will probally get an F5 unless their is a F6 coming. I am 250 lbs. so the f5 might be a little small but I think the F7 is more than I really want. Any help would be appreciated, by the way I am in Michigan.

Thanx, Rich

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any thoughts of what the F6 will put out HP wise? Hope it is enough to put those revs in their place behind me.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by lyonrt@Dec 24 2002, 09:13 PM
Any thoughts of what the F6 will put out HP wise? Hope it is enough to put those revs in their place behind me.
Rumors are around 120ish which makes sense if you consider the F5 is 102 and the F7 is 138...Marc

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what I was thinking to if so I think I will be getting a new F6 just make it green for me. Rich

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
oh yea, you asked about price's.........i'l bet dan could answer that.
but i will bet it will be close to$6800.00 otd in mi,
for a standard model... i payed $7250.00 otd for my
standard f-7 sabercat B)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey my bud @ work was gonna get an f5, i talked him out of it. He said all his friends rode 600 so he thougt the f5 would keeep up. I said "ya it would but the f7 blow ther arse off the seat." he got the f7. now we just need some snow. It doesn't hurt to get the bigger one. u might be disappointed witht he smaller one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts