Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was wondering if any of you guys that have the new 2007 f6 standards and the f8 standards that got them in wisconsin what was the best price you seen them for or what did you get them for? thanks alot brent

·
Registered
93 Posts
what do u need another sled for. U don't even go through a whole tank of gas before u get another one. But ya integrity has good deals. they are close to me

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
check with Leader's in kalamazoo (269-544-2628)...last I knew, they were having an "invertory blow-out" sale...something like $7800 otd on a f8 stnd and $7200 otd on f6 stnd ......

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
in most no snow areas the prices on the new cats are really starting to come back down to earth :beerchug: to cheaper sleds.

check out the classifieds....houlton just made a nice list on 07 reduced prices and I'd say in another month the factory rebates are really going to kick in.... if your a dealer and have no snow your seasn is screwed now so they are going to start dumping them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.