Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=95655:attachment][attachment=95654:attachment][attachment=95653:atta
hment][attachment=95652:attachment][attachment=95651:attachment]
tell me what you think

·
Registered
651 Posts
it looks like you have a handlebar riser. is that the stock bar cover on there?? the reason i ask is a friend of mine wants to put a bar riser on his xc but doesn't want to lose the stock look.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
136" polaris rails
i made a 2 1/2" riser from aluminum and covered with black corigated sewer pipe
everyone that sees it thinks it looks stock.does a great job of covering the post as far as i am concerned.

·
Registered
651 Posts
hmm...from a distance you are right..it does look stock. would you mind taking a up close picture for my buddy??

·
Registered
651 Posts
actually ...hold that pic. i could see it much better when i blew one of your pictures up.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres a couple.
color looks off but it actually is exactly the same as the handle bar cover and the console.
looks great in person.

·
Registered
651 Posts
thanks zeke ... i be sure to pass it on to him.

·
Registered
823 Posts
looks good man! I like that tunnel extension better than the tracks usa or the SLP one...it looks longer.

Good lookin ride!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey Zeke! Looks really good! I longtracked mine with the Polaris kit also. Very sharp! If you take a look at this link, you will be able to see some pictures of mine, and pictures of the rack I installed on it.

Great job on the riser cover too! Sometimes the simplest stuff ends up looking the best. Looks stock to me too. Nice ride!! :div20:

Link to my pics.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rtoner70 looks good
i've got to make some kind of a rack for mine also.
but i have a few other things to do to it first.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I like the look. I took a few more stickers off than you on mine. I am going to add a riser and previous discusions refer to the sewer pipe cover. I was concidering red vents and now I know the look. :div20:

·
Registered
570 Posts
looks sweet, can you say traction will be improoved,i would?did the kit come from polaris? i've got a 99 gen. 2-700 with xtra -10, that needs traction where do i start? solid one- piece rails or polaris extensions? i'm guessing tunnel extension plus 1"or 1.250 lug 136" track. Now ya got me wondering how much do i need to spend to get there.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there are 136" polaris extentions on ebay right now.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
guess i should have looked at your sled first
sorry

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Zeke, any trouble reading guages with the riser. I'm thinking I might modify a riser so it's on a bit of an angle back. Any comment?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts