Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
He is stumping for $5 Billion to build the wall and another $700 million to purchase all of the ladders that exist in Mexico.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It should be on all the major stations. The topic will be the "WALL" and why we need it and that most U.S citizens want border security and that the only way into the U.S is to follow our existing laws and enter legally. I also hope he fully exposes the democrats like schumer and pelosi for the liars and hypocrits they are...

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Has anyone even noticed that the federal government is shut down? At least what they call non essential.
Why do we have non essential government anyway?
I had a glance at a headline that said he might give some fed tax refunds for the time that the government is shut down also? He might just be fine with letting it stay shut down indefinitely, til the wall gets ok'd.

·
Registered
39,540 Posts
I guess we have about 850k of these non essential government folks that aren't getting paid, and some are getting restless. The dems are trying to exploit this big time.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The wife pretty much ignores anything political. My jaw just hit the floor when she said, "what's the problem, he hasn't said anything that isn't true".

You'd think that officer that was shot last week by an illegal immigrant would be enough to end this discussion.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
He just keeps Lying what happen to what he said Mexico paying for the wall,,
That plan apparently didn't work out. Does that mean we shouldn't have a wall? Quit playing politics. Having a wall should have nothing to do with your love or hate for the current president or anything he has said.
The way I see it, you're either for a wall or you're for opening up our country to the world. Two choices. Pretty simple.

The Democrats don't want a wall for two reasons.
1. Because Trump wants a wall and if he gets a wall it'll seem like a victory for Trump and they can't have that. They put politics over the good of the country and that's their whole entire problem with everything.
2. Because they need the border open to get more voters coming in. Again, politics over country. Open your eyes get over your hate for a man.

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
The way I see it, you're either for a wall or you're for opening up our country to the world. Two choices. Pretty simple.

The Democrats don't want a wall for two reasons.
1. Because Trump wants a wall and if he gets a wall it'll seem like a victory for Trump and they can't have that. They put politics over the good of the country and that's their whole entire problem with everything.
2. Because they need the border open to get more voters coming in. Again, politics over country. Open your eyes get over your hate for a man.
I personally cannot stand politics or politicians of any kind therefore my hatred is equal opportunity in that regard. They all fall into the same category for me. Scumbag, leg humping, do nothing unless there is money in it for themselves shit birds. That is being nice.

But since I need to vote for someone I voted for Trump as he was the best of the worst scum sucking dirt bags on the ballot. Don't hate him but I also don't want to lick his ball sack like so many others seem compelled to do.

My position on the wall. It's complete and total bullshit if anyone thinks our gubment can build even half of it for $23 Billion. Which is the bullshit estimate of a number that keeps getting thrown around. So now what do the genius POLITICIANS we have that are fleecing this country for everything they possibly can want to do? Lower the number to $5 Billion and see if that flies. Now we can build a completely worthless unfinished product that will do absolutely nothing to curb illegals from entering into the country.

It's exactly the same logic as banning guns. Let's ban them so the criminals cannot get them. Yea, right. If you believe that I have an completely impenetrable wall to sell you on the Mexican border for $5 Billion dollars.

Talk about complete and utter idiocy..

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I personally cannot stand politics or politicians of any kind. They all fall into the same category for me. Scumbag, leg humping, do nothing unless there is money in it for themselves shit birds. That is being nice.

But since I need to vote I voted for Trump. Don't hate him but I also don't want to lick his ball sack like so many others seem compelled to do either.

My position on the wall. Its complete and total bullshit if anyone thinks our gubment build even half of it for $23 Billion. Which is the bullshit estimate of a number that keeps getting thrown around. So now what do the POLITICIANS want to do. Lower the number to $5 Billion and see if that flies. Now we can build a worthless unfinished product that will do absolutely nothing to curb illegals from entering into the country.

It's like banning guns. Ban them so the criminals cannot get them. Yea, right. If you believe that I have an impenetrable wall to sell you for $5 Billion dollars.

Talk about complete and utter idiocy..
The numbers our government uses and throws around, it's hard to even know. 5 billion is a shitload of money. Maybe not by government standards (by the way it's OUR money) but it's still a shitload of money. How long and tall of a wall can that build, I don't know. But considering how much we throw at the military, how do we throw that much money at defense, only to have a completely open border that people are entering our country through? To me that doesn't make sense. Take the money from the defense budget and it'll probably be money better spent than what it's being spent on currently.

The border thing is hard to understand for me and probably most. I live in MN, WTF do I know about the Mexican border and the problems associated with it? But if people really are crossing the border, and it sounds like they are, that's bad! I'm surprised there haven't been terrorists coming through that border, there are a lot people that want to to hurt this country.
But anyway what I really don't like about the border debate. The opposition to the wall, their whole stance on not wanting a wall is basically because "it's racist". Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Anyone that doesn't question that logic, come on. That's bullshit. So then what's the real reason they don't want it? Well whatever it is they can't stand on it so it's fucking bullshit. Their weak ass racism argument is all I need to know they're full of shit and oppose the wall for the WRONG reasons.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
If they could only figure out how to cut .5% from the the welfare budget... done deal

"In FY 2018 total US government spending on welfare — federal, state, and local — was guesstimated to be $1,091 billion, including $642 billion for Medicaid, and $449 billion in other welfare."

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
If they could only figure out how to cut .5% from the the welfare budget... done deal
The wall ? and deal with illegal immigrants ? :)

·
Registered
8,175 Posts

"In FY 2018 total US government spending on welfare — federal, state, and local — was guesstimated to be $1,091 billion, including $642 billion for Medicaid, and $449 billion in other welfare."
I'd bet we are spending more on illegals that are herespending on illegals so anyone that says we can't afford the wall then it's almost like we can't afford not to have a wall.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
We could take 1/2 the welfare budget and give $50K to 10M people have them stand side by side on the the border and they would cover ~12,000 miles.

·
Registered
839 Posts
(by the way it's OUR money) but it's still a shitload of money.
Absolutely 100% spot on. It's really the only reason I even care at all. It's OUR money and those shit for brains dick lickers do nothing but spend it like water.

That is the reason I look at the wall from a completely different perspective than the large number of mindless politically driven dumb asses that keep spewing the same propaganda each and every day. Republicans, Democrats all of them.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts