Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I slipped on the ice Sunday and am pretty sure I broke my big toe. It hurts enough to put my socks and shoes on, I couldn't imagine sliding my riding boots on anytime soon let alone riding. It hurts just walking. Usually when something like this happens the flood gates open so if it changes and we get dumped on soon someone at least owes me a beer :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I slipped on the ice Sunday and am pretty sure I broke my big toe. It hurts enough to put my socks and shoes on, I couldn't imagine sliding my riding boots on anytime soon let alone riding. It hurts just walking. Usually when something like this happens the flood gates open so if it changes and we get dumped on soon someone at least owes me a beer :beerchug:[/b]

If you bring the snow............I'll buy you a beer Toby!!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I've BEEN prepared for 2 F&^$*&G months. Greg McMasters on 7&4 just said that the warm ocean currents in the southern latitudes are pushing northwards and thats why most of the US is so mild. He also said that we shouldnt expect any significant snow untill at least mid january.soooo WTF ???

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,420 Posts
I've BEEN prepared for 2 F&^$*&G months. Greg McMasters on 7&4 just said that the warm ocean currents in the southern latitudes are pushing northwards and thats why most of the US is so mild. He also said that we shouldnt expect any significant snow untill at least mid january.soooo WTF ???[/b]
I surely hope to god that you are not serious with that statement. If so, I'm finding a way to head out west period. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts
I've BEEN prepared for 2 F&^$*&G months. Greg McMasters on 7&4 just said that the warm ocean currents in the southern latitudes are pushing northwards and thats why most of the US is so mild. He also said that we shouldnt expect any significant snow untill at least mid january.soooo WTF ???[/b]
Man, I am sooo glad I didn't piss out 8 grand for a new sled this year.

-Duane

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
serious as a heart attack. I was sitting right here by the tv posting when he said that.This w/e is 37-rain on fri,40 rain on sat,34 rain/snow mix sun thru tues.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Considering driving West....but then reconsidered....due to the fact my sled is 121"
:banghead:[/b]
If you stick to trails, 121" works fine out west. Saw plenty of them when I was out there. No where near as many trails as east of the Mississippi though. Re-clutch, re-jet...start driving :beerchug:

Head to Island Park, Idhao...that place is cool :banana:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Heading to Las Vegas for New Yrs. Sunny and 60 through next week! :celebrating: Might as well drink where the sights are nice, instead of shit brown grass & mty fields of mud! So i wont be missin shit back here! :banghead:
Lake Tahoe is getting pounded, so i'll wish & send it back for u guys! :fluffy:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts

-Duane[/b]
Head of nail meet hammer head.

:beerchug: I agree 100%

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
going to take my usual week of vacation in march, but instead of going to the UP riding, going to lakeland florida for tigers spring training. something different i guess.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
All I know is we better start getting some Flippin snow soon....I just got back with my new son and all I told him about while we were in Guatemala to pick the little guy up is how he would be the best Guatemalan snowmobiler on the snow, and we ain't got none! That, and I just officially put that ugly ass pink trail permit on my nice shiney black snowmobile to be legal and everything, but we haven't any where to go.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts

-Duane[/b]
I am ssoooo glad my wife finally caved in and let me sell the sleds this past summer. I was concerned that winter would come and I would have seller's remorse. Not so far :dunno:

Here's wishing all of you that still have sleds the best in your quest for snow :beerchug:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Now I wish I would have sold my sled, and bought a damn boat. My girlfriend just bought one 2 months ago so i guess i cant have that new boat for this year. With shorter winters and longer boating periods for fishing I think my sled will be up for sale next year. Keep prayin for the snow hor to make some damn snow.

·
Banned
695 Posts
My buddy fired up his YZ250F the other day and took a spin...you gotta satisfy the riding jones somehow! :celebrating:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.