Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone tried a pair of bombardier precision skis on their firecat,i am tempted to try them,they are allot cheaper than the others,if you tried them pls give me your appreciation.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I have not used the Ski Doo ones but I do run Simmons Flexi's on my 05 F-7 EXT and love them. I have never spent better money on an upgrade than I did with the Ski's! :banana:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Originally posted by catrules2000@Sep 17 2005, 03:57 PM
I have not used the Ski Doo ones but I do run Simmons Flexi's on my 05 F-7 EXT and love them.  I have never spent better money on an upgrade than I did with the Ski's! :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=879255
[/quote]
:werd: Simmons are the best!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I heard they were well worthwhile over the stock f-cat skis so I went ahead and ordered a set on ebay, but my girlfriend bought me a set of Simmons ski's for xmas (can't complain!!!). Anyway, I installed the Simmons and love them. Putting them side by side, they were very similar, not sure if there would be much of a difference in handling.

I still have the skis that I bought off of ebay. PM me or email me if interested. I'll turn them over for what I paid.
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...t=0#entry779242

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
i think im gonna buy the usi project X skis this year, made one hell of a difference on a mxz-x 800, and they look sweet

·
Banned
14,035 Posts
all the rev guys hate them... Get a pair of C&A's you will be much hapier

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by Krom@Sep 17 2005, 08:30 PM
all the rev guys hate them...  Get a pair of C&A's you will be much hapier
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=879558
[/quote]
i agree. i rode a mxz with them and they are not a performance ski! great crusing ski, just dont corner that good.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too bad,i had them at a very good price,buying SLP PP or C&A means around 500$ and that also means cutting my performance goodies budget and that is a big no no,dam,o well life is a b....,thanks for your opinions guys

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Precisions don't have much flotation either

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Cousin hates his precision skis, always diving in on the soft snow. Tried real bad to trade his skis for the older flex ski with his friend.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
94Camaro, those are the same ski's as I have! Black with the Orange loop and Orange blended into the Ski's.

I did not think that the Flotation was all that bad on them. I need to take some more ski pressure off too.

All in all, I trail ride 75% of the time and they are great!

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by ballszz@Sep 18 2005, 11:20 AM
anyone like the spx ski made by USI??????? and how do they compare to the others????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=880171
[/quote]
i looked into them and found a lot of people said the steering was very heavy. p.m. huntfishsled he has a set.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
I would give SLP SLT's a shot. If I get aftermarket skis that's what I'm going to try.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would love to have SLP slt skis,but f :censored: man,500 bucks,that would mean a big cut in my performance goodies budget :(

·
Registered
542 Posts
Call the guys at rec stuff in prinston mn I bought my razors at haydays from them for 290.00 plus tax with 8" carbides and the mounting kit !! Much better then 500.00 And no I'm not afilated with them just good guys always giving good deals. And thay take good care of there customers :div20:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts