Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soooooo looking forward to watching this segment next weekend from when STV came out and filmed and interviewed us while we redirected a section of our trails.

I'm sure Nutter will chime in with a full description of what we did and why we did it.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I am soooooo looking forward to watching this segment next weekend from when STV came out and filmed and interviewed us while we redirected a section of our trails.

I'm sure Nutter will chime in with a full description of what we did and why we did it.[/b]

So Vett...... Are you saying your gonna be sitting at home watching TV, instead of out riding? What time and day is it on again? Maybe we can get it on the TV at the clubhouse and have it on during the Yammie Demo Ride.

BTW..... The section of trail that was rerouted when STV came out, is AWESOME.... Real nice and wide, and SOOOOO smooth!!! Great jobs as usuall guys and gals!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry - I forgot about the Yammafest - I love that name!!

I tape about 4 repeat episodes between Saturday and Sunday from the bell sat channels just to make sure they don't slip in something new, hehe.

Will deffiniatly be there for the Yamma rides!! need some time on the long tracks for both Apex and vector and gotta try the nitro!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts