Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have them, they're just fine. I can turn the bars lock to lock.....no problem. I leave the mounts on but the guards off when using a cover.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Do any of you guys have a medium windshield with these guards or are they low? Do you still have the stock length riser on also?

Thanks,
catfish

·
Registered
485 Posts
I purchased the chrome Sportech ones from the outdoor store. They look awesome. If I can figure out a way to attach a picture I'll send it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Catfish, good point. I do have a 6" rizer instead of the stock 4 1/2" one on the sled. I forgot all about that. Maybe you can't turn lock to lock with the stock one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I HAVE STOCK BARS PUT THEM ON LAST WEEKEND THEY WORK GREAT.TOOK SOME TIME TO FIGURE OUT HOW THEY INSTALLED BUT ONCE THEY WERE ON THEY DID NOT HIT STOCK CHROME SHIELD ANYWHERE.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have them on both sled Work fine & I leave them on because i have mirrors on & cover is for mirrors plenty of room

·
Registered
252 Posts
byoffcr and/or patriot missile,
Are either of you windshields medium height? I believe all stock snow pros had low windshields.

Thanks,
catfish

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just rerunning this, looking for a response.

byoffcr and/or patriot missile,
Are either of you windshields medium height? I believe all stock snow pros had low windshields.

Thanks,
catfish

·
Registered
50 Posts
I use the PowerMadd guards on my sled and they work great. I also just bought their guards and mounts for my moto cross bike and quad. Hope others have as good luck with their guards as I have.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have the sportech guards on my Z570 with the stock windsheild and I have no problem exept the hood hits when it goes up. Otherwise theyre awesome!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I love em, have em on mine and u can take off the removable piece and custom paint them.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts