Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took the valves apart to clean them but wasn't paying attention on how they came out. does the half moon at the end of the valve go up or down. thanks, maybe next time i'll pay more attention!!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
down

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
that pic diden't show which way the bevel is ? up or down im starting to wonder if i put mine back right :wacko: long side to the top?

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Countered edge down-Beveled edge down-You want the concaved or beveled or whatever facing the exhaust or y pipe-That concaved edge is made to fit the exhaust port-its rounded or concaved so it fits the exhaust port or hole when opened-just pull off exhaust pipe and look inside your y pipe-now pull on apv cables,you will see what i mean-scott

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Originally posted by bee1971@Feb 24 2003, 07:45 PM
Countered edge down-Beveled edge down-You want the concaved or beveled or whatever facing the exhaust or y pipe-That concaved edge is made to fit the exhaust port-its rounded or concaved so it fits the exhaust port or hole when opened-just pull off exhaust pipe and look inside your y pipe-now pull on apv cables,you will see what i mean-scott
ok thats what i thought thanks :D thought i put them back in wrong .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts