Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled my servo cover started sled and burped the throttle a little and the servo cycled once. I repeated several times with the same results. Does this mean the valves are opening and closing properly? Only my second sled with valves and my dealer cleaned them for me last year.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I believe they should open somewhere around 7000 rpms. Watch the tack and watch for them to open. Check the cable length specs and you should be all set.

Cat S.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Well if the cables where still attached to spool,thats a good start.If there cycling and returning without any slack in cables they should be fine-if you want,with sled off-manually turn spool until slack in cables-slide cables off spool,grab on to cable ends and pull on them-should pull out smooth and return smooth-slide cables back into spool and rotate back to get slack out-just pay attention to everything while taken apart-very easy and takes minutes-but the way you described with sled running and cycling should be fine-just keep an eye on for cables falling off-scott

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bee1971 thanks. On your question about the slides, slides I put on were different also, but I matched them up and cut them off with a hack saw to make identical.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts