Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could some one walk me through the powervalve adjustment. Ordered manual but wont be in for awhile.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Are you looking to clean them or just adjust the cable? To adjust the cable, you need to disconnect them from the servo motor and then check the length of them. They must be straight when you check the length. The correct length of the exposed cables is 36 mm. This is not 100% important. The most important thing is having them the same length! This is critical. The servo can compensate if the length of both are equal but not at 36 mm. I would adjust to as close to 36mm as possible and make sure each is the exact same length.

It has been a while since I cleaned the valves on the sled, but you need to remove the cables from the servo and the take off the covers of the valves and then there are some hex head bolts that hold the valves in the engine. These also need to be removed. Then pull the valve out and clean it with carb cleaner. Only take 1 apart at a time!!

Matt

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iS THE LENGTH OF THE CABLE INCLUDE TO THE END OF THE BALL AT THE END OR TO THE START OF IT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts