Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sled Shed enclosed 2 place and found out that there is not enough room for two sleds to fit side by side when one has Powder Pros skis.
I think I can raise one side with some wood so the P-Pro skis will clear the other sled.
Sure could use thoughts and ideas on this.

Thanks for any responses

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
can u put the one with the powder skis on first then take the other and run the edge of the normal ski over the edge of powder ski?? Maybe put a 2x4 next to the powder ski to help get that normal ski stay up and over.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can u put the one with the powder skis on first then take the other and run the edge of the normal ski over the edge of powder ski?? Maybe put a 2x4 next to the powder ski to help get that normal ski stay up and over.[/b]

The P-Pros sit higher than the other skis and will clear the edge, but when I tried to load the sleds, the sled with the P-Pros will hit spindle of the first sled. I wish I had a picture to show. I believe I will have to make one side high enough to clear the spindle of the other sled and still secure it for traveling. I was thinking a couple of 2x4's would do the trick until I loaded the sleds.
I knew these skis were wide but WOW!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
The P-Pros sit higher than the other skis and will clear the edge, but when I tried to load the sleds, the sled with the P-Pros will hit spindle of the first sled. I wish I had a picture to show. I believe I will have to make one side high enough to clear the spindle of the other sled and still secure it for traveling. I was thinking a couple of 2x4's would do the trick until I loaded the sleds.
I knew these skis were wide but WOW!![/b]
I had the same problem with simmons skis! The 2x4 thing was my fix till I bought a inline trailer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the same problem with simmons skis! The 2x4 thing was my fix till I bought a inline trailer.[/b]
I have been looking at the in-lines for a while but that solution is still a year or two away.

thanks for the input

·
Registered
411 Posts
i have project x skis and i have a lil fitment issue too...i just drive teh one with the stock skis right over top of the project x skis.... fits fine..

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
umm, load one backwards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts