Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought & installed a new set of Powder Pros with the 6" carbides on my '02 edge X. Just wondering if there are any suspension adjustments that most have made that installed the skis on their sleds.

Thanks, Doug.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,145 Posts
Originally posted by doug w@Oct 12 2005, 08:53 AM
I just bought & installed a new set of Powder Pros with the 6" carbides on my '02 edge X.  Just wondering if there are any suspension adjustments that most have made that installed the skis on their sleds.

Thanks, Doug.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923974
[/quote]
I don't know what you have for a track and for studding, or how big YOU are.

Many are able to reduce ski pressure (IFS spring preload) due to the more aggressive keel of the SLP Powder Pro, and that often the old ski had a lot of ski pressure to try to get it to turn.

If you had previously shortened your Edge rear suspension front limiter strap to increase ski pressure, relaxing it now, could help restore balance.

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
I agree with ExcursionPSD,
the PP's will need less ski pressure to turn than the stock skis, so you may need to reduce preload on the ski springs.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Can't decide between powder pros or usi ss railers anybodys feedback on skis would be great, they're going on fusion 50th.Side question is purely ethstetic which blue is darker slp or usi , gots to be matchy matchy you know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts