Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what did everyone pay for their pow pro's? I plan on getting some for my Crossfire, do you think that is the best ski for it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
I bought a complete pair used one season for $175.00 bucks,best upgrade I did,really makes a big difference :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,518 Posts
I got mine for just under with 300, 289, I think... that is with all the goods, 6" carbides, saddles loops, etc.

POW Pros are awesome, best bang dor the buck on the front end... this is from my experience with an 01 MT cat 720 mod, and my F7 EXT, I'm sure they will be great on the cross fires! Can't wait to find out!

Jason :beerchug: :beerchug: :celebrating: java script:emoticon(':celebrating:')
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
i have a yellow pair - for sale. 2 years old. Loved them. WIthout wear bars. I'll sell for 175 with the ski saddles. Assuming firecat saddles will work on a crossfire?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by sparobek500@Sep 15 2005, 01:17 PM
Do you have to have your sled studded to use the Powder Pros?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=876184
[/quote]


nope....im unstudded, and ive got PP's w/ the 6 inch carbides...


I think I bought mine for 350 or maybe it was 250 who knows....must of been 2 years ago now, probally more...


Awesome difference in the handling...and great if you go off trail :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Yeah i think you only need to buy the Powder Pro Ski bottoms because you can reuse your hardware that you have on your ski's now. Denny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If i add up the ski bottoms-104.95 each=209.9, ski loops-17.95 each=35.9, ski saddles-36.95 each=73.9, and the carbide runners are 60.95 for the pair. Thats 209.9+35.9+73.9+60.95=380.65 Damn

$380.65 Thats a lot. I would buy some used but i think yellow would be a little ugly with all that orange on the crossfire.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
You can get c&a razors with everything 8" carbides, mounting kit , handels, skis for 290.00 from rec stuff in prinston minnesota. And I think it is a better ski!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
express, have you had both Powder Pros and C&A's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by UNKnXFIRE@Sep 14 2005, 10:14 PM
I got mine for just under with 300,  289, I think... that is with all the goods, 6" carbides, saddles loops, etc.

POW Pros are awesome,  best bang dor the buck on the front end... this is from my experience with an 01 MT cat 720 mod, and my F7 EXT, I'm sure they will be great on the cross fires!  Can't wait to find out!

Jason :beerchug:  :beerchug:  :celebrating: java script:emoticon(':celebrating:')
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=875633
[/quote]

Jason, what did you pay for your Powder Pros?

What did you have to buy for them? Just the ski loops and carbides?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by mxz809ho@Sep 15 2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah i think you only need to buy the Powder Pro Ski bottoms because you can reuse your hardware that you have on your ski's now. Denny
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=876227
[/quote]



wrong....you need the cat mount....it bolts on like the stock ski does, then the ski/carbides bolt up to it....

you cannot use your stock hardware besides the spindle bolt, and the rubber thingy for the bottom of your spindle...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
No but my buddy has a f5 with them on and just was happer with my razors. no darting, better flotation then stock, and NO PUSH AT ALL!! YES the power pros are way better then stock!! but I just liked the Razors better. Ask others on here who have tryed the razors and the story is the same "best ski thay have ever used" :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Believe I paid just under $300 for mine. Worth every penny, and more! They made my sled into a whole new beast. With the 144" it would push or tip in the corners. Installed the skis, corners flat, doesn't push at all. :div20:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Originally posted by FastFirecat@Sep 15 2005, 07:48 PM
wrong....you need the cat mount....it bolts on like the stock ski does, then the ski/carbides bolt up to it....

you cannot use your stock hardware besides the spindle bolt, and the rubber thingy for the bottom of your spindle...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=876981
[/quote]
Sorry man i was thinking he was asking about arctic cats powder skis for some reason , my mistake....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
Originally posted by ridelimitedfirecats@Sep 15 2005, 06:43 PM
If i add up the ski bottoms-104.95 each=209.9, ski loops-17.95 each=35.9, ski saddles-36.95 each=73.9, and the carbide runners are 60.95 for the pair. Thats 209.9+35.9+73.9+60.95=380.65 Damn

          $380.65 Thats a lot. I would buy some used but i think yellow would be a little ugly with all that orange on the crossfire.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=876607
[/quote]


Take a look at http://www.theoutdoorshopinc.com/store/index.php?cPath=22

a complete set for $337 and I sure you can find them cheaper elsewhere; I got mine for less than $300 in january. Yes much but it works......

Did you have a look in the AC acc. catalog ?. There is an orange M with alot of yellow and black. It looks great and very cool. Orange would work :div20:

:beerchug:
Thanks,
Jens
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
I was gonna get some [email protected] but i figured since i already have SLP SLT's ill take the mounts and carbides off of those and just get a pair of Powder Pros. Cheaper that way!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top