Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, while trying to come up with something snowmobile and PA related to talk about, I remembered the SNODEO. Dates are FEB 1,2,3 and I presume it is at the Potter Co Snowmobile Club since they appear to be the ones who put it on. Any of the regulars on here attend this before or plan on attending? Rides, demos, etc. Never been, but I'm off that weekend and wouldn't mind checking it out if the snow gods bless us. Any interest?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm in too. Lots of good trails in the area, you guys will like it.

So, while trying to come up with something snowmobile and PA related to talk about, I remembered the SNODEO. Dates are FEB 1,2,3 and I presume it is at the Potter Co Snowmobile Club since they appear to be the ones who put it on. Any of the regulars on here attend this before or plan on attending? Rides, demos, etc. Never been, but I'm off that weekend and wouldn't mind checking it out if the snow gods bless us. Any interest?[/b]

·
Registered
695 Posts
I went in 83 or 84 and it was fun then, do they still have the night ride where everybody has a light and ride through the trails?, that was pretty neat, we did ride to cross fork that day too. oh yea the circle track with banks, is it still there?
Ill go if there is snow and I can find a room.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Our place is in Cross Fork so if it snows that weekend and I may go. Where are all you guys planning on staying if you go?????

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
We'll be staying at our cabin in Big Moores Run, it's close to the Eleven Mile Road.[/b]
I'd be up for that.. I would have to stay in Clearfield at camp which is about an hour and a half away if I couldn't find a hotel..

I have never been there so I would want to hook-up with someone. If you are going and want someone to hang with shoot me a PM. I live around Jerome PA down by Johnstown.

·
Registered
244 Posts
^^^ I'd like to tell you we could meet up and I could show you around, but I'm going to be tied to too many other riders if everything works out for that weekend. Once the time gets closer, maybe we can figure something out.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
^^^ I'd like to tell you we could meet up and I could show you around, but I'm going to be tied to too many other riders if everything works out for that weekend. Once the time gets closer, maybe we can figure something out.[/b]
Artik,

That's fine and I hope you didn't think my post was targeting you in particular. My post was just a general request for anyone down in my area that was thinking about going up and needed someone to hang out with. I do appreciate the thought/offer though!

Whoops! Now I see why you thought I was asking you. I included your quote in my reply... My fault!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Haha
That's fine, I'm hoping some of us can meet up if the snodeo goes on as planned. We'll just have to wait and see how the weather shapes up!

·
Registered
695 Posts
varmit,
if my daughter has her baby before the snodeo, I'm up for the ride and would probably be alone, my buddy has a cabin in cross fork, I will ask him if we could sleep there if I cannot find rooms anywhere, are u up for something like that? I would like to meet up with you at the LH sometime this week if possible. You gave me you # last week, I call soon, or call me, I'll pm ya.
Im waiting now to see if we need to go to Ohio now to see her, she is in the hospital now, low pressure, I hope she can hold the baby a week longer, Its too soon now.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
varmit,
if my daughter has her baby before the snodeo, I'm up for the ride and would probably be alone, my buddy has a cabin in cross fork, I will ask him if we could sleep there if I cannot find rooms anywhere, are u up for something like that? I would like to meet up with you at the LH sometime this week if possible. You gave me you # last week, I call soon, or call me, I'll pm ya.
Im waiting now to see if we need to go to Ohio now to see her, she is in the hospital now, low pressure, I hope she can hold the baby a week longer, Its too soon now.[/b]
That sounds like a plan. I stored your number in my cell so I have yours as well. Doesn't really matter to me where we stay. Just beware, I have no idea were this is or what we need to do.. I will bring myself, my gear, my sled and my wallet. :D

It really does look like we will have ridable snow this week. It just keeps snowing. Nothing really heavy, well at times it is, but it keeps adding up. The good thing is that it looks like it's going to stay.. WOOO HOOO!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not ignoring this one (that I started), just working on the details. Trying to figure out if I will have clearance or not and wether the wife will be going or not. I've gotta' talk to my Potter connection also and see if they are going up. That will give me a place to stay at no cost!

I've never been there so I'm clueless at this point. I want to do demos and radar the Viper. That sucker has some long legs and I want to se what she's got. Of course, lots of riding would be guaranteed as well!

We'll keep working on this one.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm not ignoring this one (that I started), just working on the details. Trying to figure out if I will have clearance or not and wether the wife will be going or not. I've gotta' talk to my Potter connection also and see if they are going up. That will give me a place to stay at no cost!

I've never been there so I'm clueless at this point. I want to do demos and radar the Viper. That sucker has some long legs and I want to se what she's got. Of course, lots of riding would be guaranteed as well!

We'll keep working on this one.[/b]
dont count on it...very little snow fell here in the north central part of the state
might as well face it global warming exists

·
Registered
163 Posts

We'll keep working on this one.[/b]
Viper, I have a radar gun, we'll have to get a day and location setup if you want to see how fast it is.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts